|Featured holds artwork selected by the founders.|
|More Journal Entries|
|Our group welcomes the artwork and characters that depict something fallen from honour - be that a fallen angel, twisted demon or lost soul. If your character is one imprisoned, seeking redemption or simply out cast from society, then they can find a sanctuary here. Animal, human or otherwise are all welcome.|
All media is accepted, but please read the rules before submitting your work. Do not submit to the featured folder please - founders will be in charge of deciding what is within the Featured folder to best highlight the group.
Pictures that do not depict the theme, are submitted to featured, or are stolen will be rejected.
1) Please submit into the correct folder. If you feel that none of the folders match your work, please suggest a new folder. It's a new group so we want your input
2) No sexual content please, though nudity is fine as long as it is tasteful. We want this group to be welcome to all ages.
3) With some work it isn't always easy for us to see the theme. Please state why they are 'fallen from honor' if it is not immediately obvious in the artwork, even if just in a comment - for example, a fallen angel is more readily recognized then an animal character on a hilltop.
4) Work must be to a medium to high standard. If you are unsure about the standard we accept, then please feel free to look through the gallery. Please do not be offended if you are rejected on these grounds - we are all learning. There is now a folder for WIP and Unfinished Sketches.
5) Be friendly to one another and be inspired!
Elvira: The Daughter of Loki, Chapter 2.When I opened my eyes, I find myself back in New York.Elvira: The Daughter of Loki, Chapter 2. by ~himurakenshinfan19
" What? " I blinked, looking in disbelief at the city I almost destroyed.
I was on the side walk near the Stark Tower, where hundreds of people surrounded me,
Some looked on in confusion at the girl in tattered rags, others simply did not notice,
As most Midgardians.
" Why did you send me back here, Hela?" I asked myself softly, confused as to why Hela not only spared me of any due punishment, but set me free and released me back into the very place that my sins took place!
I suddenly had the most omnimous suspicion that she was up to something...
I start to look around the loud, vibrant city, New York often left me in awe at how lively it was,
All the amazing, supernatural, and fantastic things that happen here.
Here, is indeed the City where all the Heroes reside.
Many of which I've come to call, Friend.
Though, I've often feared what they'd think if they knew of my parentage.
Though I wish I could be more open and honest about i
Elvira: The Daughter of LokiThe stone walls echoed with the deafening screams of the Prisoners with cell after cell running along the dark corridors,Elvira: The Daughter of Loki by ~himurakenshinfan19
Screaming out in repentance for their sins,
As a good, obedient little prisoner of hell should.
My elder Sister Hela truly enjoyed seeing them suffer,
A true Mistress of the dark, truly worthy to be the child of the God of Evil.
So unlike me.
Though I was not sure if she desired the same for me, did she want to break me as well, or will she allow me leanence as she did Father many times in the past?
Did she want me to beg for my life and repentance like the other Asgardian souls?
If so, she'll be disappointed.
I do not cry,
I do not repent,
I ask no favor,
I tell no lies.
I simply sit in quiet continplation as the weight of the situation becomes beknownst to me, my long black hair fell over my Forest-Green eyes, eyes that reflect well the eyes of my Father.
The consequences for what I have done will be steep indeed.
But I don't regret it.
For I know within my heart