|Featured holds artwork selected by the founders.|
|More Journal Entries|
|Our group welcomes the artwork and characters that depict something fallen from honour - be that a fallen angel, twisted demon or lost soul. If your character is one imprisoned, seeking redemption or simply out cast from society, then they can find a sanctuary here. Animal, human or otherwise are all welcome.|
All media is accepted, but please read the rules before submitting your work. Do not submit to the featured folder please - founders will be in charge of deciding what is within the Featured folder to best highlight the group.
Pictures that do not depict the theme, are submitted to featured, or are stolen will be rejected.
1) Please submit into the correct folder. If you feel that none of the folders match your work, please suggest a new folder. It's a new group so we want your input
2) No sexual content please, though nudity is fine as long as it is tasteful. We want this group to be welcome to all ages.
3) With some work it isn't always easy for us to see the theme. Please state why they are 'fallen from honor' if it is not immediately obvious in the artwork, even if just in a comment - for example, a fallen angel is more readily recognized then an animal character on a hilltop.
4) Work must be to a medium to high standard. If you are unsure about the standard we accept, then please feel free to look through the gallery. Please do not be offended if you are rejected on these grounds - we are all learning. There is now a folder for WIP and Unfinished Sketches.
5) Be friendly to one another and be inspired!
Lust part 1I have no reason to trust you,Lust part 1 by leecrucefix
The things you have said and done,
The actions at my expense,
I have no reason to believe in you.
With one hand you pull me in,
Teasing my lips with yours,
Keeping them so close yet so far,
So that I can feel you breath in mine as you say no.
You touch me with habit,
you play games with my mind,
painting a picture of hope with your tongue,
It sickens me I wish to taste it.
Drinking blood from my veins,
Your saliva crystallising on my skin,
As you drink me in I wish it would never end,
Those lips pressed against my flesh forever.
Drag your nails down the back of my neck,
as you trace words along my ear,
Pressing your body into mine,
Never allowing me to pull you deeper.
Hand on my chest you dig in,
Needing to know that you posses this body,
Its yours for all the games you want to play.
Treat it dark and painful, its what it understands.
Dark HeartsA dark heart can only pull so far,Dark Hearts by leecrucefix
Contort or constrict it will eventually snap,
Time collapses when only pain is present,
Each moment a self destructive eon.
There is a cure for this malaise,
One of sacrifice and wanting,
Too few willing to take this path,
To consumed in themselves to see.
Not all that are lost are hopeless,
not all that carry the black are soulless,
A nudge, a push,
A smile, a kiss.
In effort they can be redeemed,
Or in the eyes of one who loves,
They will stumble and break,
Guiding hands needed to catch and carry.
Be theirs when needed,
Show them a light unknown,
Be with them when able,
Un-corrupt their broken hearts.
NoisserpedIf I cut youNoisserped by Redsam6
will you love me?
"to the bone?"
To your soul
"will you kill me?"
I will set you free
"from my pain?"
"will it hurt?"
As much as you let it
To the bone
"are you real?"
As real as you make me...
venganceIf the angels all fell form the sky's and their bones cracked and splintered.vengance by leecrucefix
Then would you believe me?
The could you hold me?
Will you turn your back on the destruction and embrace the light.
Watch, to enjoy my descent form their grace.
Watch, my fight against the inevitable.
For the angel of vengeance has chosen his bride.
And none shall stand before my blade.