|Featured holds artwork selected by the founders.|
|More Journal Entries|
|Our group welcomes the artwork and characters that depict something fallen from honour - be that a fallen angel, twisted demon or lost soul. If your character is one imprisoned, seeking redemption or simply out cast from society, then they can find a sanctuary here. Animal, human or otherwise are all welcome.|
All media is accepted, but please read the rules before submitting your work. Do not submit to the featured folder please - founders will be in charge of deciding what is within the Featured folder to best highlight the group.
Pictures that do not depict the theme, are submitted to featured, or are stolen will be rejected.
1) Please submit into the correct folder. If you feel that none of the folders match your work, please suggest a new folder. It's a new group so we want your input
2) No sexual content please, though nudity is fine as long as it is tasteful. We want this group to be welcome to all ages.
3) With some work it isn't always easy for us to see the theme. Please state why they are 'fallen from honor' if it is not immediately obvious in the artwork, even if just in a comment - for example, a fallen angel is more readily recognized then an animal character on a hilltop.
4) Work must be to a medium to high standard. If you are unsure about the standard we accept, then please feel free to look through the gallery. Please do not be offended if you are rejected on these grounds - we are all learning. There is now a folder for WIP and Unfinished Sketches.
5) Be friendly to one another and be inspired!
It Came One NightOne night, just as I was settling down, something strange happened it seemed. For sure this was not one I had dreamed. I did question my sanity though...So as you see as I was to sow myself in deep to sleep, there came a noise in the dark it did creep...not far from my bed did it leap like a click of switch that was not in my head but out of thin air in the middle of the pitch. I kept still for bit when the chill did sit...Fear over came me! "Is that someone there?" entered my mind to take care, just then another signal "Click" did emit. Almost in the same place but little closer my terror would submit...to pull my feet in under the covers. Oh too late! My thoughts had been there to read ,there in the darkness, a hand grab my foot. Indeed! Then thy lids fell of Sandman soot and in the morning, I awoke with a toot, refreshed the moment my eyes did peep. What was it? I might never know but I sure needed the sleep.It Came One Night by GaryWakefield
Creepypasta: Patches the RabbitCreepypasta: Patches the Rabbit by Grismalice
The playground was bustling with children. Kids were pulling stunts on the monkey bars, going up and down on the teeter totters, taking turns on the slide, and playing an exciting game of freeze tag. One of the girls who went by the name of Alice wandered around the playground, searching for a group of kids to join when she noticed that a boy was sitting alone on the swing set. He wore a dark purple hoodie with black stripes and he looked as though he was in the highest grade. In his arms he cuddled a stuffed, white rabbit plush with glossy black button eyes and glittering blue stars on its paws and ears. He had this rather bored look on his face while he fiddled with the rabbit’s ears, like he was lonely and needed someone to play with him.
Alice made her way over to him and greeted him with a smile, “Hi!” She waved to him, but he was too interested in the plush. “Hello?” she questioned.
His head slowly rose and he gave her this disconcerted look and clut